Sunday, April 10, 2011

MAC’s Haute & Naughty Mascara: Cheaper Alternative

I was so excited when MAC launched their Haute Naughty Mascara. One wand and 2 different styles of mascara. One portion of the top has a larger opening, giving you more mascara and more volume. The other portion has a smaller opening, allowing less product but enough to give great length. I mainly use the top that gives less product on the bottom lashes.

I was getting low on my product and before ordering another one, I noticed that Rimmel London just put out a similar item, Rimmel London Day 2 Night. The wands are slightly different but the end results are the same. And the Rimmel London brand is half the price of MAC. I will finish out my MAC tube, but the Rimmel will become my go-to mascara.

MAC Haute & Naughty $18.00
Rimmel London Day 2 Night $9.00 (Drugstore)


(Top to Bottom) MAC Haute & Naughty, Rimmel London Day 2 Night

No comments:

Post a Comment