Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Review on MAC’s New Studio Careblend Pressed Powder

MAC recently release a new pressed powder that promises to provide a smooth, virtually invisible, fresh-looking finish. I normally use their Mineralized Skin Finish (MSF), which tends to look a little chalky. So I was so excited to see that they released a more natural product. I believe I have found my staple powder. No matter how much I put on, I don’t get that chalky look. I use MAC’s Face & Body Foundation in C7 and the Careblend in Medium-Deep for an airbrushed finish. This product is perfect for those who don’t like to look like they’re wearing makeup. The powder is extremely soft and finely milled to create the perfect canvas. The only con is that the colors are more light than the MSF. So if you are Medium Deep in the MSF then you may want to get Dark in the Careblend. Overall I believe this is one of MAC’s BEST powders.



I put the Careblend on with MAC’s 109 brush. I didn’t put on any primer. It gave me an even canvas, without the chalky finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment