Friday, April 22, 2011

"What I'm Loving" Friday


1. MAC's Fix Plus Spray: This skin refresher and finishing mist is like Heaven in a bottle. This is great for those that finish their face with powder. A couple of sprays takes away the powdery look, giving off a beautiful dewy finish. And I love the refreshing smell.

2. Philosophy HOPE in a Jar: Facial Moisturizer. I have been using this moisturizer for 4 years now and it has been great. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized without looking greasy. The smell isn't the best, but I'm a little reluctant when putting anything with a perfume scent on my face anyways.

3. MAC Blush in Springsheen: The name and color is very appropriate for this time of year. The color is a peachy-bronze shimmer. I love this on top of MAC Blush in Peaches.

4. Philosophy Perfume by Philosophy: I love to wear this perfume on days when I don't want to wear perfume per se. It has a shower fresh clean scent that goes well when I'm dressed down.

5. L'OREAL Colour Riche in Sea Fleur: This color is a very pretty sheer iridescent purple-fuchsia.

6. MAC Dazzleglass in Funtabulous: I absolutely love this gloss over any of my purple/fuchsia lipsticks to give a 3D effect.

7.Sugar Baby Bronze Ambition Shimmer Beads: These little pearls of shimmer give the perfect sun kissed and golden finish.

8. MAC Face & Body Foundation: I love that it's water based, which is great for the skin. The coverage is light, but buildable. And for an even lighter coverage, mix in a little moisturizer. You also get a lot of product for the price, 4 FL. OZ. This with MAC Careblend powder gives me flawless skin.

9. Smashbox PhotoFinish Primer: This is one of my favorite primers. I like that it controls the oil and fills in large pores. For a perfect foundation application, this is a MUST-HAVE!

10. Viktor&Rolf FlowerBomb Perfume: This has become my GO-TO perfume for my nights out.



(top to bottom)
Sugar Baby Bronze Ambition Shimmer Beads, L'OREAL Colour Riche in Sea Fleur, and MAC Blush in Springsheen.

No comments:

Post a Comment