Friday, May 20, 2011

May Birchbox

My 2nd Birchbox arrived yesterday. I was excited to receive their signature hot pink box. Last month they had green recycled boxes for Earth Day. Anyhoo, here are the items I received.


1. Stilla Eye Shadow in cloud (swatch below). This is a great pigmented silver neutral color. It's a color I would have chosen to purchase.

2. Tiny Print blank card that can be used for any occassion. I will save it to use as a Thank You card.

3. Archipelago Pomegranate Soap. This soap smells heavenly, however the strong perfume scent may be irritating to my hands. I have eczema on some of my fingers, so I must use mild products.

4. Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir perfume sample. I am not a fan of this fragrance.

5. Ahava Mineral Hand Cream. This hand cream is AMAZING. It leaves a nice moisturized look without feeling greasy.

Overall this month's Birchbox was okay. I can use 3 of the items. I will purchase the hand cream once the sample runs out.


Stilla Eyeshadow in Cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment