Friday, May 20, 2011

"What I'm Loving" Friday


1. Maybelline ColorSensation in Fuchsia Fever. If you haven't noticed by now, I love PINK makeup. I'm pretty sure I have several tubes similar to this color, but it is something different about this color. I instantly thought of MAC's matte lipstick Candy Yum Yum, which is sold out. So this Maybelline can be the perfect dupe.

2. Coastal Scents Eclipse Concealer Palette. I needed a nice palette of concealers for my photoshoots. It can get quite pricey buying single containers of concealer in every color, so I ordered this palette. I like the creamy application and the coverage is great as well.

3. Revlon ColorBurst in Baby Pink. Again I can never have enough pink makeup. This color is perfect for that baby doll pink lip. This color can be a dupe for MAC's popular color Angel.

4. LO'Real Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base. A primer is one of the most important products needed to create a flawless face. I have many primers, but this item is one of my favorites. The pores in my nose area can get a little large and exposed at times. This product is great for smoothing out those areas. Remember to let your primer sit for 5 minutes before applying your makeup.

5. MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme Cup. I love this nude colored lipstick because it's not too pale like most nudes are.

6. Bow Chain from Asos. One word - ADORABLE!

7. MAC Paint in Sublime Nature. This is a great nude base or can be worn alone.

8. Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System. This is an AWESOME dupe for the expensive Clarsonic. I don't have a Clarsonic but the concept is pretty much the same. This device leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean and it was only $30. Clarsonic devices are $100+

9. Revlon Colorbust Lip Gloss in Strawberry Fraise. This is a very nice drugstore lipgloss. The staying power is great as well as the slight pigmentation.

10. China Glaze Polish in Re-Fresh Mint

(Top to Bottom: MAC CremeCup, Maybelline ColorSensation Fuchsia Fever, Revlon Colorburst in Baby Pink, MAC Paint Sublime Nature. Side: Revlon Colorburst in Strawberry Fraise)

No comments:

Post a Comment