Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Favorite Drugstore and Department Store Facial Products


Finding the right facial care products can be a win/lose situation. You shouldn't stick with a product that gives you mediocre results. With facial products try to find the BEST! After extensive researching and reading tons of reviews, I believe I've found the perfect products for my combination skin.


The Neutrogena line can be found at any drugstore and the Philosophy & Kiehl's lines can be found at Nordstrom, Ulta, or Sephora. Here is a list of the products that I use to keep nice glowing skin. 
Neutrogena DEEP CLEAN Invigorating Foaming Scrub: This product exfoliates, removes makeup, and deep cleans the pores. I usually use this daily to exfoliate.

Neutrogena DEEP CLEAN Long-Last Shine Control Cleanser/Mask: This product deep cleans the pores and controls shine. This can be used as a daily cleanser or as a mask. I use this as a mask on days when I plan to wear full face makeup. It really does help to control the shine.

Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment: I don't get much acne, in fact I may get 1-2 small pimples a month. This acne cream is great for making them disappear without drying your skin.

_______________________________________

Philosophy Purity Made Simple Facial Wash: I simply love this wash. Its smooth and creamy mixture is great for my facial massages. And it is also good for removing makeup. I've been using this product consistently for 5 years.

Philosophy Hope in a Jar Moisturizer: This award-winning moisturizer definitely lives up to its name. This product leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized without the greasy feel.

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer: I use this moisturizer before I apply my makeup. It's thick mixture is great for smoothing out the dry areas. And it is also great for the winter/fall months.

No comments:

Post a Comment