Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My June Birchbox

Receiving my cute little hot pink Birchbox in the mail this month made my day! And the excitement continued once I saw what was inside.

1. Laura Geller Baked Blush N' Brighten: Normally the Birchboxes contain sample sized items, but the blush came as a full size. This swirled blush was perfect for the start of summer. One side is a
highlighter and the other side is a nice pink shade. (Swatch below)

2. Kate Spade Twirl Perfume: I like the scent. However it is very similar to Escada Tropical Punch or Liz Claiborne's Bora Bora.

3. Pangea Organics Facial Toner for Normal/Oily Skin: I literally have been looking for a great toner for weeks. When this came in I was so anxious to test it out. While my face is slightly damp after washing, I sprayed the toner on and then followed with my moisturizer. After trying it out for a couple of days I didn't notice a major difference, but I did like how it makes my skin feel after each use. I'll continue to use it.  

4. Deborah Lippman Stripper to Go Nail Laquer Removers: The packet contains one finger mitt and it promises to remove the polish of all 10 toes or nails. I used both packets to remove the triple coats of polish on both my hands and feet and it delivered its promise.

5. Oscar Blandi Olio Ji Jasmine Hair Serum: I haven't tried this serum yet but I like that it's a heat protectant. I will use it with my next washing and give an update.
Deborah Lippman Stripper to Go Nail Laquer Removers

(left to right: Laura Geller Baked Blush N' Brighten, highlight; blush)


Overall I think this was the best Birchbox so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment