Friday, November 18, 2011

Lorac Holiday Haul

The holidays are approaching! And nothing screams LET'S CELEBRATE more than high shine gloss and sparkly looks. With the high request of holiday parties, I took a special trip to stock up on some sparkle glitz and glam. I particularly went to LORAC's section because they seem to have a vast array of shimmery products.


I started with the LORAC Little Black Palette. This super sexy packaging holds 4 of the most pigmented and creamy baked eyeshadows and a mini shadow primer.





I picked up the LORAC Bejeweled Lip Gloss Collection. 5 lipgloss for $25 was a steal. These sizes are .11oz. A regular lipgloss is .17oz for $22. I liked the combination of colors and the jewel encrusted tops. LORAC's lipgloss has great staying power and the formula isn't super sticky.

(top to bottom: Red Ruby, Peach Moonstone, Bronze Topaz, Hot Pink Sapphire, Rich Garnet, Pink Diamond)



I also picked up LORAC 3D Liquid Lustre. If you could extract blood from a fairy, this is what it would look like. This product is pure sparkle in liquid form and is used as a top coat over eye shadows.


A mini drop of the 3D lustre.

No comments:

Post a Comment