Wednesday, February 15, 2012

curlBOX: For natural and curly hair

Yahhh another monthly addiction...Curlbox is an exclusive, affordable and effortless way to experience new products for curly hair. Although I truly believe the best way to get results from products is consistant use, this CurlBox may be on to something great. For $25 a month you will receive 5-7 hair samples of hair care products for natural and or curly tresses.
I've finally started seeing results from the brand that I use (Aphogee), so I have no personal need for the curlBOX. However I think it is an awesome concept for women looking for the right hair products.
Check out Curlbox at http://www.curlbox.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I have very curly thick hair down to my butt and I am always looking for new products for curly hair. It seems like every product I use adds volume to my hair and I really don't need that. I will have to check this out, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete