Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What I'm Lovin' is BACK!

Oh how I've missed compiling some of my favorite items to share with you viewers. I've gotten a few emails requesting that I continue to showcase my favorites. So without further ado, I bring you my lastest list of MUST HAVES...Enjoy.



1. Revlon Whimsical: I spotted this milky mix of baby blue and copper & pink glitter and immediately thought of Deborah Lippmann's Glitter in The Air. The polish is very opaque, so I pair it with a baby blue base. For $3.75 vs $18, it was definitely worth it.

2. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle: To liven and brighten my face this is my go-to item. I especially love this on my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose, and brow bone. A lot of my highlighting powders tend to be a little heavy. This MSF is light enough to highlight naturally.

3. MAC Lustre Drops in Pink Rebel: I like to mix a couple of these bronzing drops into my tinted moisturizer for a pretty golden sheen. 



4. Physicians Formula Happy Boosting Blush in Rose: I'm a sucker for adorable packaging so I just had to have this item. This is my very 1st product from them and I am impressed with the pigmentation. This mixture of light & dark pink, and muave give the cheeks a light pink highlighting sheen. It's faint aroma of flowers is what's supposed to cause a sense of happiness, but I didn't notice a change in mood. Overall this is a great daytime blush.

5. Philosophy Falling in Love Perfume: Sweetness in a bottle perfectly describes this fragrance. It's one of my favorite daytime perfumes.


6. OPI Fly: This was my favorite color from the Nicki Minaj's OPI Collection. A true turquoise polish is a must have for the spring.

7. MAC Viva Glam Nicki: Another one of my favorites out of all of the Viva Glam shades. This shade is the most perfect shade of pink.

8. MAC Kissable Lipcolor in Scandelicious: I own other MKLs, but this by far is my absolute favorite. This BOLD and true to color Fuschia is perfect for a lovely night out. The formula is not as glossy as a lipgloss and it has the staying power of a lipstick.


9. Rabito iPhone case: A phone cover this adorable makes every call, email, or text a happy one :0) It comes with a detachable bushy tail that acts as a stand.

(Top to Bottom: Mac Lustre Drops in Pink Rebel, MAC Viva Glam Nicki, MAC Kissable Color in Scandelicious, MSF Soft & Gentle) (Side: Physicians Formula in Rose)

No comments:

Post a Comment