Sunday, January 27, 2013

NEW Year! New Website!



*Running in hysterically* I can't believe I am almost one month late in wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 2012 has been a very busy and eventful year full of blessings. I regret not sharing them with you. But I am back and ready to blog away.

One of my resolutions this year was to work on my procrastination. When it comes to doing anything productive for myself, I am the biggest procrastinator. I wouldn't say that I am a perfectionist, but I do believe that timing plays a big part in having a great outcome. For the last 5 years, I have made "revamping my website" a top 5 priority. And each year I felt like the timing just wasn't right.

Sometimes we need special dates as a motivator. So I chose my birthday, January 3, as my launch date. So far I have been receiving great responses from my peers, clients, and associates. I have incorporated new features for my clients, such as a client log-in and a VIP Membership.

I truly appreciate the support and referrals that I have received despite of my outdated site! Now without further adieu, I present the new and improved Oddball Dsgn website (www.oddballdsgn.com).





1 comment:

  1. Love the new design Vida! Very clean and I love the photos. I took a break over the holidays from the app development, but I'm preparing to finish up between Feb and Mar, so I'll be hitting you up soon for more photos. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete