Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sally’s Beauty Haul: Buy 2 get 1 FREE

I was walking past a Sally’s Beauty supply over the weekend and was lured inside by a HUGE window poster stating BUY 2 GET 1 FREE any nail polish. Great deal right! I would have been in FAB Heaven if they sold OPI.  Here are the colors I picked up.


(left to right) China Glaze: SECRET PERI-WINK-LE, RE-FRESH MINT, LOVE LETTERS.
(right to left) Finger Paints: DRAWN TO THIS SHADE, GET REAL-ISM, TANGERINE TINT
This was my first time buying and using these brands. I went with the China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le today and I was impressed with the application. The first coating was very rich in color.



The sale of Buy 2 get 1 free (any) polish lasts all month. Before the month is out I’m sure I will return to get more colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment