Thursday, April 14, 2011

Xmas in Spring: My BirchBox Arrived!



Today I received my first BirchBox in the mail. It was literally like receiving an anonymous gift because you don’t know what samples will be inside. I received:

-6 bags of Extra / Zhena’s Gypsy Tea. I don’t drink tea so I will use it in my face steamer.

-Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser. I read a few reviews on this product. It seems like it would be a hit or miss. I haven’t used it on my whole face, but I did use it as a lip exfoliate and it worked great. The ingredients are raw sugar, rice flour, and organic lemongrass.

-A sample of LIV GRN – Natural Parfum. This perfume  is very fresh, sweet, and clean. It’s also made from biodegradable ingredients, and 10% of the sales go to Global Green.

-ZOYA Nail Polish in Dove, a nice gray color. They also put a mini ZOYA catalogue in the box. So after I test the durability of the polish, I will be ordering more colors.

-Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Lotion. I won’t be using this product. Not only am I happy with my current moisturizer, but the rose smell is highly unbearable.

Overall, I’m happy with April’s BirchBox. I will make use out of 4 of the items received.

No comments:

Post a Comment