Sunday, April 17, 2011

House of KAS Private Fashion/Spa Event at Gaylord's Relache Spa

I had the honor of sitting front row at the House of KAS Private Fashion Show at the National Harbor this past Friday (4/15/2011), hosted by Think Brown INK. The show featured new pieces from the KAS Collection, Inc. menswear line, KAS Couture women’s line and jewelry by Simply Nina. There was a presentation on MoroccanOil in the Ralache Spa before the show, which I thought was interesting - I just did a review on MoroccanOil (Read Review)
(Waiting for guest to arrive)

Although this was a preview of his latest collection, I didn't want the show to end. I've attended a few shows featuring KAS' collection and I am always left impressed, between his breath-taking selection of models and sheek creations. I was also excited to hear that he has a store at the newly developed National Harbor. I will definitely have to go by there soon. I saw a couple of pieces from the show that I wanted.  

KAS is a true gem of fashion, having understudied with the infamous Yves Saint Laurent; He was also named in the top three International Fashion Designers of the Year in 2006, among dozens of other accolades. KAS is regularly called upon to create custom designs and image makeovers for many of today’s A-list celebrities, including Alicia Keys, Deborah Cox, Toni Braxton, Mya, Trey Songz, and many more. Additionally, he is no stranger to the political and government arena, having created the inauguration tuxedo for Rushern Baker, the newly elected County Executive of Prince George’s County, Maryland.







Me and Emore J Couture (Fashion Designer, Runway Coach, Fashion Show Producer, & Personality Coach)

Mr. KAS and I

For more information on his fabulous collection, visit www.kascollectioninc.com


No comments:

Post a Comment