Tuesday, May 3, 2011

MAC Big Bounce Shadow Review

Last week I received my order of the Big Bounce Shadow from MAC's new Flighty collection launching this Thursday. I ordered Reward Yourself and Good Fortune.


(left to right) Good Fortune and Reward Yourself)
 These shadows are very similar to MAC's paint shadows, only a little more wet and thin.

PROs:
-I like the suttle sheen.
-It's buildable
-You get a lof of product
-Nice variety of colors
-Can be used as a base or alone
-Does not crease (although I used it over a lid primer)

CONs:
-Once opened, there is a clear top over the product that got very messy while trying to remove.
-Slow drying time

I definitely recommend using a lid primer with this product. Because it is thin, it can streak if used on a bare lid.

(top to bottom: Good to Fortune, Reward Yourself)

No comments:

Post a Comment