Friday, May 6, 2011

"What I'm Loving" Friday


1. MAC Blush Peaches: I love this blush for a nice and calm peach tint.

2. Bed Head After Party Smoothing Cream: I use this cream lightly after dropping my pin curls. This is good for frizz. The cream has an irredescent silver/white color, which adds a lovely sheen to my hair without looking greasy.

3. Bebe Lip Balm: It's nothing spectacular about this lip balm but I am a sucker for adorable packaging. These lip balms are free with a purchase from Bebe.

4. MAC Lipstick Ever Hip: I was sooooo excited when MAC rereleased Ever Hip from a previous collection, Give Me Liberty. I wasn't able to get it before but I immediately purchased it when it returned through the new collection, Fashion Flower. This color is a beautiful neutral peach. I probably have so many colors that are similar, but this one is special lol.

5. BUTTER London 3 Free Nail Laquer in The Full Monty: 2-3 coats of this gives me the perfect Golden nails.

6.  NYX Eye Liner in Velvet: I love this suttle mettalic gold color for my inner v's. Simply beautiful and smooth. The name "Velvet" is very fitting.

7. CHI Silk Infusion: This is definitely a staple in my hair care regimen. I use it on my hair with heat. It's not quite a heat protectant but it strengthen my strands and I've noticed less breakage.

8. MAC All Blending Sponge: I wanted to try out a Beauty Blender Sponge, but I ran across this sponge which is similar and cheaper. I use this sponge to blend out liquids to a nice airbrush finish on my face.

9. LORAC Starry-eyed Baked Shadow: This shadow came in the LORAC Movie Star kit. This is great for a sexy smokey eye.

10. Maybelline Color Sensational in Coral Crush: This has become one of my favorite coral lipsticks for the spring/summer.

11. Hard Candy GLOW all the Way Luminizer: I cannot have enough luminzers. This pinkish illumnizer is so beautiful on my cheekbones, nose, and any other place where I want a nice glow.


(left to right: MAC Lipstick Ever Hip, Hard Candy GLOW all the Way Luminizer, NYX Eye Liner in Velvet, Maybelline Color Sensational in Coral Crush, MAC Blush Peaches) 

No comments:

Post a Comment