It's that time of the month when I'm pleasantly surprised with the little pink Birchbox in the mailbox. Here are the items I received:
1. Pangea Organics Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin: I didn't try this item. If you remember, I did a review for the Pangea Organics Facial Toner that came in June's Birchbox. Although I was impressed with the Toner at the time of the review, I later broke out and discontinued the use. Therefore I was a little reluctant with trying the cleanser.
2. blinc Eyeliner: This watery formula is supposed to stay strong through rain, tears, and sweat. If you are a fan of heavy liners like myself, you will not like this product. It goes on very faint. And to achieve a noticeable line it requires a lot of product.
3. Wei Tibetan Chysanthemum Correcting Eye Treatment Pads: These cloths soaked in natural flower and plant extract are guaranteed to de-puff and brighten the under eye area. I used 1 of the 2 and I didn't see a tremendous difference. I think I was a little too excited to see if it worked. With the next cloth, I will relax and leave it on for the recommended 15 minutes.
4. Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask: This creamy treatment revives dull and dry strands. I'm pretty satisfied with my current hair regimen, so I did not try this product.
5. Twistband Hair Tie: A simply black hair tie that looks just as cute on your wrist. I've seen them in quite a few magazine lately.
Overall, this month's Birchbox was BLAH :0/ I look forward to next month's box.