Thursday, September 15, 2011

MAC's Posh Paradise Swatches


MAC's new collection, Posh Paradise has become one of my favorite Fall collections so far. I ordered 2 Mattene lipsticks in Rare Exotic and Unknown Pleasures, and a paintpot in Hyperviolet.


This is the Rare Exotic shade. I used my camera flash so the color is more bright here than in person. This color is a pretty rich fucshia color. I applied it over lip balm, so it's not as matte as it should be. I am in love with this shade and it is exactly what I've been looking for!


This color is Unknown Pleasures. Again, it's more rich, dark, and matte than what's shown in the picture. It's definitely more burgandy than red, and a tad bit darker than MAC's Diva.

Overall, I love the richness of the colors. The tubes are smaller than MAC's regular lipstick sizes, but the highly pigmented shades allow you to use less product.


The bottom shade is the Hyperviolet painpot, a beautiful and matte eggplant.

Check out MAC Posh Paradise here!

1 comment: