Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Upcoming MAC Collection: Posh Paradise Fall Collection

Nail Lacquers are lavishly lush, Mattene Lipsticks are light on the lips as lust & Pearlized Paint Pots blend smoothly over lids. Indulge yourself with a plush & provocative collection of hypnotic hues!



Fresh Amour, Naked Bliss, Delectable, Rare Exotic, Eden Rouge


Deliciously Forbidden, Legendary, Unknown Pleasures, Potent Fig, Seeds of Desire
 Fall is my favorite season because of the beautiful rich colors. I've been on the hunt for a matte rich fuchsia lipstick, and hopefully I've found it in the color above (Rare Exotic). I also ordered Mattene Lipstick in Unknown Pleasures and a paintpot in Hyperviolet. I will be sure to swatch each color.

This collection will be available on September 15 (Thursday)

No comments:

Post a Comment