Friday, April 8, 2011

Super cute trench coats for the Spring Showers

Spring is here people!! It’s time to trade in those dark coats for cute trench coats and umbrellas. The one thing that I love about a stylish jacket is that it allows you to be simple underneath. I like to throw on a simple pair of jeans and top when my jacket is making a statement.  Here are a few coats that I thought were very cute, fun and afforable. Which ones will be on your wishlist? Click on the pictures to buy the items.

 Asos Collarless Striped Trench – $134.48 (I LOVE LOVE LOVE this jacket)

BB Dakota Trench Coat $118

Topshop Tulip Printed Trench $180.00

 BB Dakota Light Jacket $104.00

Sanctuary Patrol Jacket $173.00 (I know this isn’t a trench, but I love these kind of jackets because they can be dressy or casual)

No comments:

Post a Comment