1. Zoya Nail Polish in Pandora: This beautiful nude/metallic shade from the Touch Collection is great for any season. (swatch below)
2. EXTRA KIND Almond & Apricot bar: This was rather tasty and bigger than most nutritional bars.
3. Nuxe Multi-usage Dry Oil: This oil is pretty neat. It goes on as oil, but rubs out into a non-oily sheen. This would be great to accentuate areas of the face to create a dewy look. It says it is also great for the hair and body.
4. Purity Made Simple Facial Cleanser: This product is definitely a staple in my beauty regimen. I've raved about it before read here. The mini bottle will be great to carry for traveling, as I have left many larger bottles behind in hotels O_o.
5. Redken Shine Flash: This glistening mist is suppose to be great for adding light sheen to the hair. It's hard to make anything come out light in an aerosol can, so I would not recommend using this on straight hair. I sprayed it on my straight hair and it weighed it down a bit. I will wait to try this with a curly do.
Overall I loved this month's Birchbox!!!
|Zoya Nail Polish in Pandora|