Saturday, July 9, 2011

Viewers Appreciation Contest!!!

Diaryofagraphchic has reached over 3,500 views!!! Woohoo so I'd like to conduct another contest just to show my appreciation. To stay within the theme of one of my most popular post (Magazine Nail tutorial), I will be giving away 2 sets of Bebe Nail Polish Kits.


Contest Guidelines:
1. You MUST be following my blog through Google. Sign-up in the 1st box on the left.
2. Simply list 3 of your favorite nail polish brands and colors in the comments box below.
3. You MUST include your name and email within your comment.
3. Winners will be chosen through a generator.
4. Previous winners and followers outside of the USA are welcome to participate.

The first winner will receive this kit

And the 2nd Winner will receive this color kit


Contest Ends on Thursday, July 14

Thank you for participating & viewing!! Good LUCK :0)

Greetings from Dominique. My last contest winner

3 comments:

  1. Wendy Thomas
    wenwentom@gmail.com

    My Favorite Polishes are
    -OPI, No Room for the Blues
    -Sinful Colors, Innocent
    -OPI Teenage Dream

    I love your blog and I hope I win

    ReplyDelete
  2. OPI Turquoise Shatter
    OPI Nail Polish - La Paz-itively Hot
    Opi Nail Polish Hot & Spicyh43 Hong Kong Creme Summer

    I like the bright colors in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle Douglas
    danielledouglasd@AOL.com
    OPI- Lincoln Park After Dark
    OPI- OPI ink
    ESSIE- Midnight Cami

    ReplyDelete